Monday, June 4, 2018
Week 10 - Post Freedom
Week 10 - Post Freedom -
Sunday, May 20
Steps - Stop trying to run the show. Stop trying to drive the car. My God changes gender, it is whatever I need it to be. *SHARED
Monday, May 21
SWAN - Alter ego popping up. She knows how to get attention but its not the good kind of attention. *SHARED/READ
Beginners -
Tuesday, May 22
530 @ CW - AA is my new crutch, it used to be alcohol. GOD - Gratitude, Obedience, Disapline
Me drinking again is like me pulling the trigger of a gun with 6 bullets in the chamber.
Wednesday, May 23
Noon @ CW R's NA Meeting - Gratitude. Honesty. Openmindedness and Willingness.
Thursday, May 24
WHIP - Double life. Coach/Drunk. Supermom/Drunk. *SHARED
Friday, May 25
730 @ CW - Tradition 5. Meet people where they are (emotionally etc). My recovery only extends as far as my nose.
Traditions = glue *SHARED
Saturday, May 26
Alumni - Life happens. Connections/Friends. WE program.
Hardcore BB - B/C I'm an Alcoholic. Very similar to my story. *SHARED
Made it to 10 meetings this week. Shared at 5 meetings this week. Tried 2 different meetings this week. Made 3 new girlfriend. Since I've been out of keystone I've only missed a meeting 3 days in 70 days. I have gone to 91 meetings in 70 days (10 weeks)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment